Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What Omniphage is

Its a food blog. More specifically, it's a food blog that focuses on mad experimentation, wild hair-up-your-ass theories, and direct flaunting of convention. I will serve you white wine with steak and red wine with fish, and it will be a very odd day if I provide you with measurements more specific then "a handful" or "a little more than you think you'll need."

I'm not a professional chef, I only cook for myself and friends, and I get no money for my services. I cook to loud music, I often cook with a container full of alcohol not too far away, and I have, on at least two occasions, cooked naked. I have a tendency to cut off bits of meat during preparation and eat them raw. I frequently burn, scald, and cut myself. And I have only once had to throw away something because it was inedible.

If all that hasn't scared you off, then welcome to Omniphage - Cooking for Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment